Looking for a quick snack? These coconut hemp protein bites are ready in minutes and perfectly portioned for lunch boxes, the mid-afternoon slump, or to fuel your next workout.
The recipe is scalable and customizable. Double it so you always have a quick bite on hand when hunger strikes.
You can swap nuts or dried fruit, add a flavored protein powder, or skip the shredded coconut.
Make sure you write down the changes as you make them—there's nothing worse than perfecting your secret recipe and not being able to replicate it!
If you try our recipes, don’t forget to share photos and tag #ITailorMadeIt in our Facebook group for a chance to win a gift card!!
- 1/2 cup Anatolia apricots
- 1/3 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Now almonds
- 1/4 cup Ziba apricot kernals
- 1/4 cup UPP protein powder
- 2 Tbsp Lakanto maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 Tbsp Now pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Cadia almond butter
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
1. In a food processor, place apricots, nuts, sunflower seeds, protein powder, maple syrup, hemp hearts, and pumpkin seeds. Run machine until mixture is finely minced.
2. Place nut/seed mixture in a mixing bowl and work in almond butter until dough forms.
3. Scoop mixture into tablespoon amounts and roll into balls then coat in shredded coconut. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.