One bite of this salad and you'll be transported to the sunny shores of Greece!
Looking for a light and refreshing salad that packs a punch of Mediterranean flavors? Look no further than this Greek Macaroni Pasta Salad!
The real star of the show is the dressing. With a combination of zesty olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, and a hint of turmeric, this dressing takes the salad to a whole new level. Its bright and tangy flavors perfectly complement the ingredients, making every bite a burst of deliciousness.
If you try our recipes, don’t forget to share photos and tag #ITailorMadeIt in our Facebook group for a chance to win a gift card!!
- 8 oz CADIA macaroni pasta
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup CADIA kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup sundried tomato strips
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- 1/4 cup DAVE'S GOURMET olive oil
- 1/4 cup LAKEWOOD ORGANIC lemon juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon REDMAN real salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Cook macaroni pasta based on the package instructions.
2. Drain and set aside to cool.
3. Whisk together dressing ingredients until emulsified.
4. Toss together macaroni, feta, olives, sundried tomatoes and dressing.
5. Adjust seasonings to taste and serve.