Glucosamine Sulfate - Chondroitin & MSM 240 Caps
: In stock
Joint disease, mainly osteoarthritis, is a potentially debilitating condition that affects the soft tissue matrix that “cushions” our joints. To help support the structural integrity of joint cartilage, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM all offer significant benefits.† Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are both integral components of healthy joint tissue and are the forms that have been used in the major clinical trials. OptiMSM® provides a synergistic benefit, as it is a source of sulfur, a trace mineral that is an important structural component of joint cartilage.
We use the highest quality raw materials that are identical to those used in the major clinical trials. We use only the highest quality Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfates. From OptiMSM® brand premium MSM. OptiMSM® is the most clinically studied and only pure distilled MSM available. MSM is a naturally-occurring compound that provides sulfur for many important physiological functions in the human body.† Vitamin C and Manganese work synergistically to enhance the proven effects of Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate and MSM. Glucosamine Sulfate is naturally derived from shellfish.
Clucosamine Sulfate - Chondroitin & MSM by Tailor Made Nutrition Features:
- Clinically effective doses of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate and MSM.†
- Our glucosamine sulfate is fully-reacted and derived from glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride, as opposed to the sodium chloride form. This helps reduce the potential increase in sodium intake associated with this form.
- We use chondroitin sulfate from one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chondroitin sulfate.
- OptiMSM® from Bergstrom Nutrition is the only MSM that is manufactured in a dedicated facility in the USA. OptiMSM® is triple distilled and guaranteed free of impurities which may impact the efficacy of MSM. Backed by human clinical studies.
- Manganese and Vitamin C are added for their synergistic effects.†
- Available as a 3 tablet/day or 4 capsule/day dosage.
Clucosamine Sulfate - Chondroitin & MSM by Tailor Made Nutrition Benefits:
- Glucosamine sulfate helps support the production, and limit the breakdown of proteoglycans, a class of compounds that make up the cartilage matrix of joint tissue.†
- Clinical studies demonstrate the efficacy and safety of glucosamine sulfate in helping to support the cartilage matrix of joints, particularly the knee joint.†
- Chondroitin sulfate has been shown to support the structural matrix of joints as well as the production of hyaluronic acid (a major component of synovial fluid which keeps joints “lubricated” and moving freely).†
- Chondroitin sulfate may also help limit chondrocytes from producing enzymes and other compounds that stimulate the breakdown of the cartilage matrix of joint tissue.†
- OptiMSM® contains naturally occurring organic sulfur, which supports the formation of healthy tissue including bones, joints, ligaments, and tendons as well as helping to support a normal, healthy inflammatory response.†
- Manganese and vitamin C are both essential for the production of the collagen matrix that helps support the structural integrity of cartilage.†
Other Ingredients: Capsules (gelatin, water), magnesium stearate, silica and cellulose.
Allergen Information: Sugar free, dairy free, yeast free, wheat free, gluten free, corn free. Contains No preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. Contains soy and shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster, crayfish).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take four (4) capsules daily at mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Also available in store at Tailor Made Nutrition in Woodbury MN
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Your order of 100$ or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.